Dreams I Dreams I

thinking. . .

this video is the closest thing to a dream i've ever had. i can't but it it words but this video makes me think about stuff, ya' know? i hope you make more, because this video is just brain food. i can't find a word for it.

Saving Thanksgiving Saving Thanksgiving

Preeeeetty good.

I mean, it's not really saving thanksgiving. But yeah, really good job. If you used a better animation style, and had the microphone quality better, this would be a 10/10.

8/10
4/5

Jurassic Tard Jurassic Tard

Thats not good.

I'm not so sure, but when I opened this page I got a pop-up. I think its the Shudderfly ad.
But anyway, good animation. I had no taste for it, though. And It wasnt that funny to me.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Meh

Awkward controls. That's pretty much why this is getting a 7. I like the game other than that.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Amazing, just amazing.

Best game on Newgrounds.

Cookieland Cookieland

I find it fun.

@crysin53
You have the game in German? Mine's in English. So yeah.
@ilovemyusername
What are you talking about, spam the fire button? In most levels near the end it has doors or props blocking you.
@rockfrank
What the f*ck?
I think the game is great, good soundtrack, simple goal. If it were a bit more challenging, it would be a good I phone app. Good job, I hope you do more.

~Indian Hoedown~ ~Indian Hoedown~

Good, very good.

Just the piano thing was kind of slow at the beginning. I really liked it though.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Yeah

Oney, I really love your work. And I know you are making this sound ugly on purpose. But that doesnt mean this deserves a 10.

Guitar Transitions Guitar Transitions

Nice

Meh, forget about NEUz. I wish I had the skills that you have Yotam.